Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year


[vbdnhk] Happy New Year (25 songs)

To: lmstpalmcoast@aol.com
 
www.lmstflorida.com/?477   Happy New Year
www.lmstflorida.com/?126   That's life
www.lmstflorida.com/?304   Your mother is always with you
www.lmstflorida.com/?768   To all my friends
www.lmstflorida.com/?206   Season's greeting
 
www.lmstflorida.com/?347   God bless America
www.lmstflorida.com/?213   Sweet memories
www.lmstflorida.com/?161   Your name, my name
www.lmstflorida.com/?378   If I were still young
 
www.lmstflorida.com/?615   The beauty of a woman
www.lmstflorida.com/?208   Some nights I wake up
www.lmstflorida.com/?382   Sweet words on marble
www.lmstflorida.com/?777   To my soul mate with love
 
www.lmstflorida.com/?110   What the heck happened?
www.lmstflorida.com/?215   Silence filled the words
www.lmstflorida.com/?171   The sea, my friend, my enemy
www.lmstflorida.com/?714   The leave and moss
www.lmstflorida.com/?203   A bad millennium girl
 
www.lmstflorida.com/?103   To my friends, thank you
www.lmstflorida.com/?36     Mother
www.lmstflorida.com/?631   In our house
www.lmstflorida.com/?46     A taste of Heaven
www.lmstflorida.com/?5       Our wedding song

No comments:

Post a Comment